6 DEGREES ELITE
This premier peer advisory network facilitates invaluable exchanges that help members reach their professional goals and achieve their vision.
What our members enjoy on a regular basis:
- Sophisticated Solutions – Roundtable discussions where members present business challenges for peer mentorship.
- Elite-Level Networking – A confidential forum for the exchange of questions, ideas, and advice that empowers your business.
- Professional Facilitation - Professional facilitators manage all groups
- Peer Accountability – Commitment of support from other members to help business goals become a reality.
- Advanced Access – Engage with expert speakers and discuss immediate implementation of action items and lessons learned.
- Targeted Referrals – High-level business connections directly relevant to member skills, knowledge, and services.
- Promotional Exposure – Public speaking opportunities through educational lunch panels in Executive Lunch Forums (available only to Elite members).
- Quarterly Elite Mixers – Invite only Elite events at the finest establishments in town to mix, meet, and engage with all Elite members.
- 6 Degrees Events – Two tickets to every event we host in San Diego. Good for use by you, colleagues, clients or prospects.
- Top Performers
- Our members are successful professionals who invite the highest level of scrutiny. Our culture of peer-based accountability ensures that members and their clients can depend on our unequaled integrity and competence.
- High-Level Collaboration
- Members participate in "issue processing"; round-table discussions where their toughest business challenges are presented for unbiased peer mentorship. In this confidential forum, the exchange of questions, ideas, and perspectives fosters sophisticated solutions, providing higher level results and service reputations.
- Trust and Engagement = Opportunities
- As members establish trusting relationships, they forge a network of valuable resources and referrals, mutually benefiting their clients and themselves.
- Industry Insights
- Through diverse presentations and discussions, members discover new and emerging trends in other professions, specialties, and market segments. In these dialogues, the seeds of multi-disciplinary solutions are often sewn.
Membership is by invitation and all members are approved through our application process.
To qualify, you must manage people in a growing organization and be interested in both personal and professional improvement.
$2000 OR $220/month (1 year contract)
If you are interested in joining our Elite, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org for an application and more information.